TECHNONICOL Nr. 21 consists of oil bitumen modified by artificial polymers, mineral fillers and organic solvent. After drying, material forms highly strong and elastic covering, highly resistant to temperature changes, considerably increasing the service life of the protected surfaces.
- entire roof waterproofing including details and parapets
- waterproofing of engineering structures (basements, footings, piles and other building elements buried under ground likely to be in contact with damp environment)
- weatherproofing and anti-corrosion treatment of metal surfaces including pipelines and car bodies
TECHNONICOL Nr. 21 mastic should be applied to prepared surface clear of any debris and surplus materials, mastic can be applied by using stiff paint brush, filling knife or by pouring and leveling. Single layer thickness should not exceed 1.5 mm, each subsequent layer must be applied after previous layer is completely dry. It is highly recommended to apply minimum of 2 layers, to achieve durable waterproofing.
- for mastic roof installation: 3.8–5.7 kg/m2
- for waterproofing installation: 2.5–3.5 kg/m2